Having a good skincare routine

So not sure if I will complete this blog today as it is the evening, but I doing my skincare for the evening, inspired me to write this blog. I have always had to take care of my skin because it can get very dry and I have sensitive skin, and so have to careful with what I use. 

I have to moisturise on a daily basis as my face feels rough when I don't, and my feet because I walk a lot. Can anyone identify this?

I never pay a fortune on skincare, but use what pleases my skin and I like looking after my skin. It so nice in the evening to put cream on my face and body, because it sets up my evening and in the morning. In the morning I mainly look after my face, and I use Nivea and Boots spray mist, or my Nivea cream before I put on some make up. 

As a kid I would do some kind of skincare because the one item we used to use was soap, but this really effected my skin, and this time of year, as I write this in Autumn of 2022 my hands start to dry up because of using washing up liquid, and so have to put hand cream on, and so it is something I have done since a kid, and it helps give myself love, care and attention. 

I also like to treat myself and use scrubs and my skin feels so good when I do so, and body butters and I want to try out the M&S ones they sell, but have others to use first. 

So lets look after our skin as we only one and it is a good way to make sure we take care of ourselves

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write