Get Ready With me/outfit of the day/Make up I like to wear

Hello and welcome! Please see below a Get Ready with me video and Outfit of the day:


The Make up I like to use is Rimmel London, I love their make you range and do brilliant Face Powder foundations, Nivea Moisteriser and BB Cream and would like to purchase a Rimmel London foundation, as I have had mine for a while and would like to True Match range again soon. 

I also love Maybelline and L'Oreal Paris and may treat myself some Avon. 

Then there is Clinque and would love to buy some of this range. Not done so in years but feel that I could get a few bits as it is a range I have used since a kid, like their founations and skincare products.

So what is your favourite range of make up I would love to hear from you as I love recommendations. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write