My love of writing

As a writer there are many things that can stand in your way to write a book and that is, will my book be good enough? Is my Grammar okay? because I don't currently have an editor so I do it all on my own, and it can be tough. Yet, I seek help by reading other peoples books. 


It also can be hard to juggle, but I do it for me my love and means so much to me, and glad I have the skill to write, and connect with others through it. I want my writing to inspire and to be on many a book shelf and enjoy them, as much as I like writing them. 

I set my self goals, and I do 6 edits on my books before they are ready to be published and it for me helps me to do bit by bit in tidying and creating a book which I feel good about and what my readers would like from my books. 

Making sure they make sense that they are easy to read and enough to keep my readers reading and not put it in the bin. I love writing different genres, that talks about real issues in the society we live in now and comedy. They are my current loves and I would love to write books about different times too, and want to write a book for Christmas. 

My writing routine starts from about 9am and then will take a break in the day and then work a bit in the evenings, and when I get some time to myself, write all through the days with breaks in between. 

Creating a routine is a good way to stay disciplined and ready to write the next book and the same with my blogs. I take my time, I make sure I hydrate, and learn as I write each blog and book. You are always learning, and that inspires just by thinking about it. 

I want to be massively successful and it means working many hours but I know from my passed success like winning dancing awards, worth it. 

It is about what it means to you, and how it helps me to connect with my mind and having so many different ideas. It is all about quality and developing a masterpiece that everyone can relate to. 

If you'd like to read one of my books then you can on amazon under my names, Carrie Challoner, Carrie Lee Holmes and Carrie Holmes. 

To find my blogs then check out check out my Pinterest where I share a lot of my content, https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing