True living of a true writer

So how I operate when I am writing. I break it up into chunks and then spend time working indoors and then walking. I will watch a bit of TV and go through content from my other my notepads that I haven't got around to writing or filming, hense this blog. 



As a writer I like to share my daily routines, and for me I have to have a cup of tea, x2 coffees hot and then my Iced coffee, which is what I was drinking as I began this blog, had some lunch, dinner and have can of coke, diet and now I am having a milkshake.

I try to eat away from the computer now and take a proper break from writing and filming, by watching some TV and I do have my medication to take and come back to writing my blogs and working on my current books. I uploaded my first book of Mum&Me and now started writing the next one, ready for next year, and so when they go live on Kindle and paperback I will let you know. 

Here is a link to the Kindle version that has now gone live, see link below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B096ZPLGR9/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Mum%26Me+Kindle+carrie+holmes&qid=1623340392&sr=8-1

Today I started my new kids book that I want to write and so I do set myself regular targets for my blogs and books, and for my Youtube channel too. 

I am hoping to do some courses referred to me by my Social Worker, via Mind.org and so looking to expand my knowledge and build my career as a Mentor to others along with my blogs and books, together with my Youtube channels. 

So I am forever expanding and build my life up as I do with my writing and its forever evolving. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write