Exploring the outdoors again/getting stuff done/why it can really helps you with writing

It so good to get outdoors and enjoy the freshair. It has been missed since Lockdown but now I want to go for a walk each day, and eventually work outside.



The one area I need to work on is financial but I am getting that done too. I have had a splurge and had a declutter and do feel good for it. Gonna see if I can sell some of it. There are some new clothes I want to try on, but happy with what I purchased and won't need anything else until next year. 

I still need to go through my clothes from where I lived in Epsom but that shouldn't take long. I would recommend at the beginning of each season to go through your clothes to put my winter wardrobe in a bag or storage container until it is time to wear it again.

Doing this does inspire me to write and share this with the rest of the world.

I like sharing my experiences and days, even if many things go wrong, and doing seasonal clean ups. So the next declutter I have I will film and add,.

I like having a functional desk where I have everything I need, and don't have to go searching for things. 

Get out the house and explore, with London there are many places where you can go, and allow your thoughts to wonder. 

Have a good monday

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie L.M X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write