Day in a life Friday/Typical Friday/Content Creator/Blog writer/Author

Hello and welcome! It is the weekend and I needed it to be here too, and I filmed a Day in a life video yesterday as Fridays for me are the day where I will get any blogs done, do some videos pre-filmed for the weekend. It is where I will wind down and then plan for the weekend. Check out my video below:


I love to have a different schedule for Fridays and I take it easier as I work from Monday to Sunday and that is what works for me, and you need to find what works for you. It may mean trying different methods, at first but when you do it gives you time to rest between tasks and its finding work balance as a writer as, I often full of ideas.

Many thanks for reading and watching video,


Carrie L.M X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My love of writing

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing