Bank Holiday Get Ready with me video/happy may day/Simple look

Hello and welcome! Happy May Day, I hope you have had a good Bank Holiday Monday so far. Here is a video I like to do, and that is a Get Ready with me video. I just did a simple look, and I love doing different looks. It really helps give me energy throughout the day, and is like a ritual for me. I don't put make up on all the time as I like to have my skin breath, but when I do I don't pile it on, just a simple look is perfect for me and not high maintenance at all.


I am this week as of tomorrow going to do 3 Evening Skincare routines I like t do, and let me know products you use that you recommended that I should try, as I love recommendations.

Many thanks,


Carrie L.M Holmes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write