New Day In A Life Videos/A typical Monday

Hello and welcome to a blog and I have for the first time in ages done a Day in a life video and not just one. I have today as I write this blog post filmed through out today, making it into three separate videos to share a typical day of my life as a Working mother, blogwriter, author, Youtuber and Self Help Guru.. 

So here is the first one and the link to my Youtube channel to see more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg


I like a Mondays to be where I have blogs already schedule for part of the day, and focus on other blogs, watching videos for research and going through my ideas lists of content and this includes putting together online courses and series of videos and working on my books through each day too. 

So thank you for your feedback so far and many thanks for your time,


Carrie L.M X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write