Introduction

Hello and welcome! This going to be a new blog site that I have created dedicated to my life as a writer. I do have other blogsites and if you would like to read other blogs I write on my various other sites, then you can do so via my network blogsite:

https://carriesblognetwork.squarespace.com

So what is the key elements of being blog writer. 

  • Writing Raw material that is real in the moment 
  • Helping people by sharing relatable events and feelings 
  • Not editing too much and being you, that's what those who love reading blogs want to see 
I at first didn't write consistently and really kept coming back to it unsure. Then it clicked in and wrote my very first post on my site Organize4thebetter and yes, that was my love of blogging began. 

As a kid I loved writing stories and reading books, and to be a writer you do need to read other author's books, and establish your writing voice, the one that guides you as you keep writing, and never feel disheartened at first, keep going. 
You need to find your writing niche and for me is being comical, but factual also. 

So, if you've paid this site a visit, many thanks and I will be sharing more on this site In a life of a writer.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie L.M X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the time to write

The right environment to get writing

Getting in the mood to write