Love Having The Mornings To My Self

It is a Saturday morning and this is my third blog I have drafted, read my book which I do every morning. Had breakfast. A piece of my step dad's banana bread and a shower. Along with two cups of tea (one to be drank) and it has been glorious. 


I don't always get the chance, but when I do I make the most of it. I have even edited some of my next book. This is a long waiting project. It is a new Parenting book and soon I am sure we will be going out for a coffee (Son, I and husband) and then Henry has tennis and then we are off to celebrate my nieces birthday. 

If only it is once a month I am going to do this more and enjoy every moment when I do.

I like to have a flat white at the moment, but in the autumn I tend to stop in more and so will have a Latte, hot chocolate, tea or instant coffee. I have to at least have one cup of coffee with water too. 

It is good not to wake up early, but I always do and I now don't mind because I get so much out of the day. I like being alive now and having some mornings where my son and husband are in bed. It is bliss and can just be free for four or so hours and then I am ready for the rest of the day. 

I slept well. I am currently reading, Knife Skills for Beginners by Orlando Murrin and enjoying it. 

There was a time as a young girl where I'd would go to dance school. I started off doing tap and ballet and then later on up to my teens, did ballroom, Latin and Disco dancing and was a long part of my life and then working I was a steward at Fulham Football club, meet with friends. I'd spend Saturday with my grandparents after dancing and then I got into rugby. Most of their games would be on a Sunday but we were always doing something and I love the weekend.

So if you get a free morning enjoy. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Type of Books do I like to read

Writing on When Kids return to school and best way to schedule your writing

Writing during the School Summer Holidays